WHY WE LEAD IN
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Elite Restoration is leading the way in the water damage clean up business. We have the expertise to get your water removed and your home or business dried out thoroughly and in a timely fashion. Our certified and experienced restoration professionals understand that the last thing you need when your property floods is more stress than you already have. Our team handles your emergency water damage clean up and repairs promptly and professionally, so you can have satisfaction and peace of mind.
- We provide 24/7 emergency disaster cleanup service all year long
- 1 hour or less response time
- Free estimate with one of our certified specialists.
- Our technicians are IICRC Certified
- We will take care of all communications with the insurance companies regarding the restoration work until it’s done.
- We offer demolition & reconstruction services
AFFORDABLE FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.
HOW WE SAVE YOU MONEY
- Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
- Efficient use of time for construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.
The Elite Restoration team are highly experienced and qualified estimators, field supervisors, and IICRC certified technicians. We evaluate the damage thoroughly and start the restoration process swiftly.
Above all, Elite Restoration goes a step above the rest. Using thermal imaging technology, we identify temperature and moisture behind walls allowing us to guarantee that the structure will be completely dry when we leave and thus eliminating future mold problems down the road.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Carpet Water Damage
Water Heater Overflow
Storm Water Damage
Restoration After Flooding
Emergency Response Action Plan
Water damage arises from broken pipes, blocked drains, malfunctioning appliances, storms, fire damage, and other causes. The appropriate treatment depends on the nature of the damage. Some water carries contaminants and should be considered hazardous. Whatever the origin, the prospects for restoration depend largely on the speed with which your building and personal property can be dried. Even clean water can generate mildew and other bacterial growth if neglected.
Raw sewage and flood waters contain bacteria and other micro organisms which are extremely hazardous to human health. These can be transmitted by touching contaminated items or by tracking them into uncontaminated areas on shoes. Children and pets are especially vulnerable. Frequent hand washing is an important preventative measure. Absorbant materials such as carpeting and drywall may not be restorable after direct contact with sewage-contaminated or flood-contaminated water.